Today’s podcast features Mike Paton from the EOS world. He’s the CEO of The Entrepreneur’s Operating System. This is a company that specializes in helping privately held lower middle market companies have everyone in the company get on the same page and moving in the same direction. It’s rare in today’s business climate that this type of congruency in a business happens.
EOS is a system that helps privately held business owners work in a manner that actually gets things done. For the next three weeks Mike will be with us to help us understand how EOS works. In today’s episode we’ll be covering some of the following items:
- What the six areas or components are of a business.
- Why vision is the place to start and why it’s so important.
- What the tools are that an owner would use in the EOS system.
- How simplicity is one of the keys to run a successful business.
- How this system is perfect for companies that do between two and fifty million dollars in sales.